We have been working very hard to put protocols in place that comply with the Government guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and clients. We are planning to be open for business as of 20 July 2020, subject to any changes made by the government. Our practices will be under constant review in order to minimise risks at all times.
- When you arrive for your treatment please make sure to wait in your car until your therapist comes to collect you, especially if you are early. This is to ensure that we have the necessary time to deep clean our treatment rooms in between clients. Please do not open and close the doors but allow your therapist to do so for you. Please bring your own Face Covering.
- You will be asked to digitally complete a COVID-19 Questionnaire before entering the premises, as this is a legal requirement.
- In the foyer you will be asked to remove your shoes (alternatively Therapists have to clean floors in between each client). Alcohol hand gel will be provided. Your therapist will then lead you upstairs. Please bring as few personal belongings into the building with you as possible (only phone and car keys, no handbag etc).
- In the treatment room there will be an area for you to place all your clothes. Linen provided as normal to cover yourself. Please be sure to bring your own bottle of water for after your session, as we are unable to provide glasses of water during this time.
- Please make sure to have either paid for your treatment online before your appointment or that we have card details on record for you, as electronic payments during this time are preferred.
- When leaving after your treatment your therapist will lead you down to open the doors for you on your way out.
- While you are on site please make sure that you maintain appropriate Social Distancing where possible, with the obvious exception of the treatment itself.
- If you do need to use the toilet facilities while on site then please follow the procedures set out on site.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms OR have any reason to believe that you have come into contact with COVID-19 then please do let us know and cancel your appointment to ensure the safety of our staff and other vulnerable clients.This will be seen as an extenuating circumstance.
- We are taking all possible precautions to ensure everyone’s safety. We will be wearing a surgical mask, visor and apron during the treatment sessions. All of which will be either cleaned or disposed of in between each client.
- Everything in our treatment rooms and passageways will be thoroughly cleaned with anti-bacterial disinfectant in between each client. Including all furniture and equipment.
- We will be staggering appointments and alternating shift patterns between therapists where possible to ensure minimum numbers in the building at any one time.
For further specific information on COVID-19 please refer to the NHS Website
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the NHS and many other public health authorities globally still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Tranquil Soul Beauty Therapy has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Tranquil Soul Beauty Therapy cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, salon staff, and other salon clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Tranquil Soul Beauty Therapy and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my appointment.
I attest that:
- I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not travelled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by the NHS.
- I am following all Government recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Tranquil Soul Beauty Therapy harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the salon, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Tranquil Soul Beauty Therapy. I understand that this release discharges Tranquil Soul Beauty Therapy from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the salon with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Tranquil Soul Beauty Therapy. This liability waiver and release extends to the salon together with all owners, partners, and employees.