overnight retinol repair
Concentrated customizable nighttime Retinol treatment cream accelerates skin renewal and reduces the appearance of skin aging. Active 0.5% microencapsulated pure Retinol helps increase cell turnover. Powerful peptides and antioxidant Vitamin C help reduce uneven skin tone and discoloration. Formulated with a clinically-proven bioenergized Copper amino acid complex shown to reduce visible wrinkles and improve skin firmness. Ceramides and active Polysaccharides hydrate and prevent water loss in the skin, helping soften fine lines. Includes a moisturizing Buffer Cream to help acclimate skin to this highly-active form of Retinol. For best results, mix Overnight Retinol Repair with Buffer Cream and apply to cleansed skin at night, when cell renewal is at its prime. Once your skin is acclimated, you may use Overnight Retinol Repair prior to or mixed with your prescribed Dermalogica moisturizer.
- Accelerates skin renewal and repair
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone
- Improves skin firmness.
how to use
- Best applied following your Dermalogica Double Cleanse routine.
- Includes a moisturising Buffer Cream to help the skin adjust to this highly-active form of Retinol. Mix one part Overnight Retinol Repair with up to three parts Buffer Cream and apply to face and neck if required for two weeks. After two weeks mix two parts Overnight Retinol Repair with one part Buffer. You may use Overnight Retinol Repair alone, prior to or mixed with your prescribed Dermalogica moisturiser.
- Do not exfoliate whilst using this product. Only use at night time and an SPF must be worn the next day.
- We recommend not layering it directly with other targeted treatment products.
- This product contains a form of Vitamin A. Consult a physician prior to use during pregnancy.
This product should only be used at night. We recommend not layering it directly with other targeted treatment products.