Contraindications & After Care
Unfortunately not all treatments are for everyone. Please check our contraindications list to make sure you avoid disappointment.
Electrical Facials & Contraindications to Treatment
Electrical facial treatments take professional facials to the deeper layers of skin.
There is a wide range of electrical facial treatments to choose from and after a thorough in-depth consultation, your Dermalogica Therapist will prescribe an advanced bespoke facial for you to ensure that your skin gets the best treatment possible.
Electrical facial treatments can benefit the skin by:
- Improving the way the skin functions and it’s general appearance.
- Stimulating cellular activity in the skin.
- Improving the tone, functioning and appearance of facial muscles so that the face appears more youthful.
- Relaxing facial tissues.
- Stimulating blood circulation, cell reproduction, growth and repair.
- Enabling deeper penetration of cleansers to decongest and clear the skin.
- Allowing the therapist to feed beneficial ingredients into the deeper layers of skin such as collagen and hyaluronic acid to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles or to clear problem skin.
- After just 1 treatment you will see a visible difference in your skin.